Republic Collage of Art and Design, History of Theatrical Costumes, Tashkent/Uzbekistan
National Institute of Art and Design, Monumental Painting, Tashkent/Uzbekistan
– documenta fifteen, as part of Central Asian “DAVRA” research group, Kassel/Germany
– Group exhibition, Orto Botanica di Roma, Rome/Italy
– Architecture Venice Biennale, Uzbek Pavilion, Venice/Italy
– Group exhibition, WeCosmos, Tashkent/Uzbekistan
– Group exhibition, Solar Sign (Science & Art) – Art Residence, Kyrgyzstan/Bishkek
Munisa Kholkhujaeva multidisciplinary visual artist was born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan in 1997. In her practice mostly likes using simple graphics on paper, colored pens, and embroidery on traditional textiles in her interpretation and patchwork. She inspires by her native region where she was born, exploring her identity, nature, essential connections with the environment, and the subtlespiritual connections of living beings.
She presented her textile-based amulet-creating performance “TUMOR” in dOCUMENTA 15 as a part of the “DAVRA” collective initiated and involved by Saodat Ismailova.